|What should I pay attention to when using PVC furniture edge banding?
To use each item, you must understand the material, performance, characteristics, usage methods, precautions and other knowledge of the item in order to make better use of the value of the product itself. PVC edge banding, as a commonly used auxiliary material for furniture, can prevent moisture intrusion, effectively prevent the release of trace formaldehyde in furniture, and can also strengthen wooden boards.
In addition to understanding the role of PVC edge banding is far from enough, we should also know the precautions that should be paid attention to when using edge banding.
1. Generally, the best use temperature for PVC edge banding is 170 ℃ -210 ℃. In the summer, the lower limit of the hot melt temperature is used in the summer, and the upper limit of the hot melt temperature is used in the winter. The operating temperature can also be adjusted appropriately according to the room temperature.
2. Generally, the higher the use temperature, the better the bonding strength. It is recommended to use medium and high-temperature hot melt adhesives as much as possible to achieve the best edge sealing effect.
3. Manual edge banding machine or semi-automatic edge banding machine. Because it can not be polished, it is recommended to manually polish to ensure the trimming effect.
4. During use, if the glue line is too thick or the glue overflows and is pulled out, you need to adjust the speed and melting temperature of the edge banding machine.
5. In the process of edge banding, if the surface of the PVC edge band is easy to be scratched by the equipment, it means that the surface of the edge band is an inappropriate abrasion treatment, which is an unqualified product.
6. In the process of using the edge band, if the seal fails, please check whether the indoor temperature and the temperature of the hot melt adhesive are correct (the temperature is not lower than 18 degrees) or whether the edge bander is slow.
In order to make better use of the decorative edges of PVC edge banding furniture, in addition to the above considerations, the quality of the edge banding is also a very important factor.
If you need our edge banding, please feel free to contact us!